Well.. I was supposed to take a short class for my developer group in a recent project. I thought I’d rather post the topics and some detail of that class here, which can help beginners.
First of all, we are going to learn some keywords and their use:
- HTML – Hyper Text Markup Language.
- Used to write web pages. Browsers understand this language. You have to talk with web browsers in this language.
- Tags are used to distinguish different elements in a web page. As an example, we’d use the anchor tag (<a>) to define anchor or links.
- CSS – Cascading Style Sheet
- CSS is used to define style for a web page. We’d learn about CSS in a later session.
Now I’m going to explain some rapidly used tags here. Continue reading