This is a great CSS framework I’ve found online. Its optionality, and ease of use amazed me. This is mainly a grid based framework. You just create your element (e.g. div, span) and attach a class that corresponds to the disired width of your element. Thats it. 🙂
This really worth a visit…
This is the continuation of my previous post Basic HTML – Part 1. On this phase of the post, I’m going to explain the table and form tags.
Table is a very important tag and widely used for alignment management of web pages. It is defined by the <table> tag. Some hierarchy are needed to be maintained for tables. First the table, then row, then column and finally content of the column. Continue reading
Well.. I was supposed to take a short class for my developer group in a recent project. I thought I’d rather post the topics and some detail of that class here, which can help beginners.
First of all, we are going to learn some keywords and their use:
- HTML – Hyper Text Markup Language.
- Used to write web pages. Browsers understand this language. You have to talk with web browsers in this language.
- Tags are used to distinguish different elements in a web page. As an example, we’d use the anchor tag (<a>) to define anchor or links.
- CSS – Cascading Style Sheet
- CSS is used to define style for a web page. We’d learn about CSS in a later session.
Now I’m going to explain some rapidly used tags here. Continue reading